Catonsville Baptist Church

 

1004 Frederick Road

Catonsville MD | 21228

office@catonsvillebaptist.org

Follow Us

  • Facebook Clean Grey
  • Twitter Clean Grey
  • Instagram - Grey Circle

© 2018 Catonsville Baptist Church

Our

HISTORY

The first covenant members of Catonsville Baptist Church began meeting in 1923 in the home Mr. and Mrs. Charles German, on Bloomsbury Avenue; the occasion, the first calling together of Baptists in Catonsville for the purpose of organizing Baptist work in the community. In January of 1924 the group offically organized with eleven covenant members. Since then the church has continued to influence the community through the gospel of Jesus Christ. Our mission is to carry on this gospel legacy laid down by our first covenant members by remaining centered on the gospel of Jesus Christ.